BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

CHANGE IS GOOD

Emerge is currently undergoing a few changes. We realized in order to serve you better, we had to make certain amendments to our business, as well as ourselves. We want represent our selves, and most importantly our clients, in the best light possible. How could we make our talent look reputable, if we weren't even looking our best?

As talent, you should ask yourself similar questions.
* "Do I appear marketable?"
*"Am I making the right choices/steps to get me to the level of success I want to be at?"
* "Does my work represent me well?"

Check out this link for tips to help better yourself:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Tips-For-Making-Yourself-Better&id=1355525

Emerge's change will be debuted soon. We are confident that the choices we made will be beneficial to ourselves, and most importantly our clients.

0 comments: