BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 20, 2012

This Week's He Said She Said - Emerge's Gossip Corner

This Week's He Said She Said" is your gateway to celebrity gossip. Justin Bieber and the rumor of a break up with Selena Gomez????? Is it true or false? Tell me readers...

Justin Bieber tweets “Thank you for the time i had with you but i have to move on now.” The tweet was then deleted moments later. Was he talking to Selena? Follow Justin Bieber on twitter @justinbieber. Raven Symone: Once America's cutest child star now a lesbo? Is this shocking to the world? The National Enquirer thinks Raven Symone is a lesbian. They state she has been living with model, AzMarie Livingston. Raven Symone did not deny these allegations, but instead tweeted “I’m living my personal life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career, to disclose who I’m dating. And I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings (sic) to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. That is my right as a human being whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”
Tune in for next weeks "He Said She Said"

0 comments: